This Les Paul guitar offers a carved top and humbucking pickups. It has a simple yet elegant design. Cutting-yet-rich tone...the hallmark of the Les Paul...pours out of the 490R and 498T Alnico II magnet humbucker pickups, which are mounted on a carved maple top with a mahogany back. The faded finish models are equipped with BurstBucker Pro pickups and a mahogany top. This guitar includes a Gibson hardshell case (Faded and satin finish models come with a gig bag) and a limited lifetime warranty.
- Carved maple top and mahogany back (Mahogany top on faded finish models)
- Mahogany neck, '59 Rounded Les Paul
- Rosewood fingerboard (Ebony on Alpine white)
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with stopbar
- Chrome or gold hardware
- 490R and 498T Alnico 2 magnet humbucker pickups (BurstBucker Pro on faded finish models)
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way switch